Photography

The Fiona Suspender Shorts



I wanted to share a new pattern (like released TODAY kinda new!) that I tested, the Fiona Suspender Shorts from HoneyDew Kisses Patterns. This was my first pattern from this designer and I am happy to say it was a very well written pattern with great instructions and photos. I really like that it was very neat and professional looking. Best of all, I LOVE the shorts I created with it. There are so many options for this pattern. Flutters on the straps, a bow on the front or back, and even just shorts with no suspenders. I went with the shorts with suspenders and no flutters or bow and my girls LOVED THEM! They fought over them lol. So click HERE if you would like to buy the pattern - WHICH IS ON SALE RIGHT NOW - so... you really need it haha and here are my Fiona shorts!



1 comment: