Photography

Thanksgiving Tunic


I decided to get an early start on my girls Thanksgiving dresses/outfits since I got Halloween done way ahead of time (Im already thinking Christmas dresses too lol) and I got this BEAUTIFUL idea in my mind and couldn't get it out, so here it is. Again, they are watermarked Emmy Lou bc thats my shop name. Im in love with this dark rich brown fabric. It has a thicker more fancy feel to it than regular woven cotton. Id be lying to you if I said I remembered what it was called though :( Sadly, my husband was rushing me through Hobby Lobby and I just grabbed it off the wall. But it was perfect. And this cream was the perfect coordinate considering the wheat embroidery I was planning to add to the bodice with GOLD metallic embroidery thread (my first time using it btw and it went amazingly well!) I got the embroidery design from Urban Threads. I have a sick obsession with their designs. And this shows you exactly why! Look at that perfect stitch out!



 So when I was walking out I passed this gold ribbon that is really for decor but i just pull the wire out and use it in bows, and I grabbed it bc I knew it would match the gold glitter trim around the bottom (also Hobby Lobby... everything here is Hobby Lobby lol). SO I made a bow with that glitter ribbon lined with a piece of brown ribbon I already had at home. And this is the result!! Oh, and this is the Lazy Susan pattern from Brownie Goose. My first time making it but it WONT be my last bc this is TO DIE FOR CUTE! Also the tights Emmy has on under the tunic are gold and from Wal-Mart! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment