Photography

Best Dressed Girl



Here I am!! New Year, and like I promised.... BLOG posts haha. I have not sewn much lately, but I got some new fabrics and I just had to sew something. I looked through all the newly released patterns and decided I wanted to go with The Best Dressed Girl dress from Little Lizard King. The pattern has a lot of options, and I felt sort of overwhelmed since I had not really sewn anything in a month or so..... so me and this dress had it out a few times haha. And also, when youre almost done sewing, and you just cant go anymore but you want to be done, babyville snaps work just fine in place of buttons! I have mostly been playing with my new camera and lens, so I snapped a pic of Lilly in her new dress when I was done so I could show it off! All these fabrics came from Hobby Lobby. The skirt and the red fabric are twill  and the bodice fabric is denim.  If you want to get The Best Dressed Girl pattern, you can find it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment