Photography

  Welcome! To say I have no clue what I am doing would be an understatement! LoL I have never blogged in my life, but - I really want to... so I will :) Ill post about things I sew, food I cook, stuff I do. Whatever tickles my fancy! (that always sounds so naughty lol) So, thanks for joining me and Ill do my best to make this interesting :P
  Let me tell you a few things about  myself. I am a 27 year old mother of FOUR (four is a lot in case you were wondering) beautiful children. My husband is a police officer and in the ARMY reserves and I am a stay at home mom! Sewing is my passion. I started sewing when I was pregnant for my second child (first daughter) and I was making hair bows. I discovered the boutique world and I have never looked back! I love creating and taking a vision from my head to an actual piece of clothing I can hold in my hand. It is a thrill to say the least. I also love the friendships sewing has brought me. There are so many wonderful women who share my passion and as admin/part owner of the group "Sew and Tell" on facebook I get to meet more and more of them everyday! If you enjoy sewing as well you should join us HERE! I also run a small children's clothing boutique via facebook called Emmy Lou! As you can tell, I am a super busy (fancy for scatterbrained haha) lady! So for now I am going to try and learn how to work this blog :P, but stick around..... this could get fun :)
-Robin

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous outfit (and little lady) for your first post. Just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete