Photography

Whimsy Couture Vintage Baby Romper

I needed something to make my girls for beach pics when we go on vacation and when I saw this romper I knew it was PERFECT!


Everyone knows the best beach pics are in white and khaki, right? Or did I make that up? LoL Either way.... I LOVE these colors together! The pattern comes in sizes 3m-6 in girls and can be found HERE!



Emmy had a lot of fun taking these pics, I mostly just followed her around and let her run.






The bodice on this romper is perfect for adding a center ruffle, or applique, anything to make it your own!



The pattern comes with only three printable pieces. The rest are measurements, which we all know I prefer! So I was pretty happy about that! And as always with Whimsy Couture, the instructions and pictures were clear and easy to follow! There are are no buttons, no zippers, nothing tricky! The romper slips right on and off with elastic casings in the back and shoulder straps, which makes it very easy to take off to potty (and comes with instructions for snap crotch if you prefer!).



So there it is :) I hope you all love this new romper as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment